Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Everything here is just better. To the mango I had yesterday, can we hang out again soon? Brasil 2009 is well on its way. I've also discovered why the majority of my life my friends have called me the "random one." It is all to do with my Brazilian heritage. Doubt it? My uncles are sending us on a two-hour night bike ride with 100 Brazilians tonight. Most of you can probably answer the question as to how many times I've been on a two-hour long bike ride: ugh, never. This should be a story to tell.

My uncles are just really BIG kids. Two of them live on the top floor of separate high rise apartment buildings in downtown Sao Jose. One building overlooks the other. They can literally wave to eachother out the window. Now that's family we're not used to.

I spent time with Vovo yesterday (my gma). She's hilarious and feisty like my mom. I love being with her even though half the stuff we say gets lost in translation.

Another weird story? So I have a 13 year old cousin who used to love witches and is a mini GQ model but he doesn't know it. He's a looker. Yesterday he told us he hates babies so much that when he plays Sims he always burns the babies or lets them drown. Uhhhhhhhh?

Sometimes my type A personality and care free spirit clash. It's a constant battle to who will win out. Yesterday, Type A, today, riding the wind. Probably why the anxiety kicks in.

No comments:

Post a Comment